The Stars (Green) played the Renegades (Red) these are some small boys near us. Couldn't resist taking a photo of them with their coloured hair. Though the red doesn't stand out as much and the boy in the middle you can just make out has one side red and one side green.
This is just fun cricket.
I looked out at one stage and noticed the seagulls were not on the ground. T
Then I looked up. They look so funny don't they!
Hope is shows up enough for you. Not sure if you can enlarge to see better.
Sunday just did some cleaning. And of course, washing.
Today some weeding. Rohan came over again, and spent more time on the computer. He is becoming addicted to games. I washed Mitch again today. This time in the shower. He didn't mind at all.
Partly dry......................
Trying to dry himself
And this bit
Now this bit. He didn't seem to mind a bit, and I think I have the hang of how to wash him without distressing him too much. Tried putting him on his back to do underneath but he didn't like it. So just attacked his behind from behind. Don't know why he doesn't clean his "private" bits. Erin said her rabbit was the same.
Anyway he is all clean for a little while. Finished off the weeding so feeling good about myself.
Hope your weekend was good. Hugs and kisses.
1 comment:
Oh, how cute Mitch is when wet! =D Some males doesn't do their 'jobs' on keeping themselves clean - not even all dogs.
Our Kyösti for example doesn't reach his private parts even if he tries to. He is much too stiff. Once a week (or more if necessary) I wash his underside (can't was all of him that often, 'cos it dries the skin badly) for him.
I love the photo of the seagulls on the glass roof! =D At first I looked at it wondering what kind of pins they are on the wall, but it was much more funny! Good of you to notice them! And yes, I could get the photo bigger to see more closely. Just wonderful!
Post a Comment